Summer FaVes For Me!
SUMMER FAVES FOR ME
Summer comes in like a caterpillar and out like a butterfly! Summer has been wildly crazy and moving way to fast. I have a few faVes to share for the summer. Let’s all share our summer favorite memories or moments to be.
1. High School graduation!
2. Visiting with family.
3. 50th Birthday Princess Party!
4. Birthday dinner with my 7 siblings and parents!
5. Dog baths!
6. Hunting trips.
7. Son getting his first anchor tattoo that leads him home after his Maritime College voyages each Summer heading out next year.
8. College orientation.
9. Connors Montreal trip.
10. Jewelry designing and modeling designs from the U.K. and beyond!
11. Starkey annual Olympic Games!
12. Sisters debut on QVC with her partner and their design “Shiny Little Suckers” jewelry holders… so exciting!! Coming in August.
13. 24th Anniversary trip and 50th Birthdays for Danny and I with Connor and Jack to Islamorada, Florida, and a visit to our second home Walt Disney World Resort!
Lucky 13 amazing FaVes so far for my Summer!
It never loses itself on me how blessed we truly are. Have there been hard times, tough breaks or sickness among family members, of course, it’s called life. We are focusing on the magic, on the good life we have been given and making the most of every minute!!!
Please feel free to comment and share some of your all time summer favorites that have already occurred or are going to occur later in the summer or perhaps next summer. Did you go on a favorite cruise? Favorite birthday or anniversary celebration? We want to know your summer faves because it’s always fun to celebrate with others. Enjoying life is what it’s all about and we hope you enjoy everything life throws your way.
I hope you dance too!