My teenagers absolutely love fruity & refreshing summertime drinks. In fact, as much as they love mocktails, it worries me they’re going to truly love alcohol. Everything in moderation right? 🙂
Welcoming Spring may have you all questioning why I keep talking about summer. Summer brings about Family Forward and Universal Studios. That means I get to go home to Hogwarts and Diagon Alley. We all know I’m not meant to live in Virginia, alas it is home.
While I don’t have a recipe for Butterbeer in here just yet, rest assured you’ll probably find a copycat recipe sometime between now and the end of August. Fruity & refreshing summertime drinks not only take you away to another world with warm sun and sandy beaches, they quench your thirst.
20 Fruity & Refreshing Summertime Drinks
4. Copycat Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade
8. Copycat Red Robin Freckled Lemonade
9. Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
10. Coconut Vanilla Boba Bubble Tea
12. Strawberry Lime Mint Infused Water
14. Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade
15. Peach Iced Tea
16. Copycat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade
17. Southern Strawberry Sweet Iced Tea
18. Copycat Starbucks Strawberries Creme Frappuccino
19. Raspberry Lemonade Slushies
What are you some of your absolute favorite fruity & refreshing summertime drinks? Share links to any you think should have made our list and didn’t. We can’t wait for summer but, in the meantime we are going to do our absolute best to enjoy Spring. Dogwood trees are absolutely beautiful, so perhaps I’ll take a trip to D.C. to see them. I think a Pentagon Tour is on the horizon in the new few weeks and I cannot wait to see D.C. when there isn’t ice or rain falling. 🙂